61 High St.
London, Greater London WC2H 8LH
+44 20 7240 2876
- Beer garden shuts at 5.15!
- Cheap after work pints. Ideal.
- One of the smallest Sam Smiths pubs I've been in, but a nice feel to it all the same. Remember to duck or tell them to stop if going to the loo when Darts is on.
- Overly priced anything if you don't drink beer, and it's like being stuck in a random toilet cubicle of the Royal Albert hall.
- DART BOARD!!! Darts and chalk behind the bar.
- Love the Sam Smiths Beer, but stay away from the lightsabre (Pure Brewed), its loopy juice
- Good meeting point for events and meetups. Function rooms upstairs including a "living room" called the snug. Standard Sam Smith booze options.
- Great boozer. It's a Sam Smiths so the drinks are perfectly good, nothing special, but they are CHEAP. Especially for London. Great for: boozing on a budget
- Go into the alley if you wanna sit upstairs.
- I like the garden inside, pretty calm in comparison
- Head to the lounge bar on the 1st floor (entrance round the side of the pub)
- Beware, Alpine lager is now only 2.8%
- This particular pub doesnt have its beer delivered by horse and cart, however, still great :)
- Cool small pub - like a maze - nice pub garden but closes 5:15 every day. They have big selection of their own brands
- Good meeting point, though small and can be crowded, and make sure you specify which bar - there are two with two separate doors.
- Sam Smiths pub (so SUPER cheap) 60 seconds from TottCrtRd Tube. Quiet and clean, just been refurbished. Good meeting point/hide away from shoppers.
- Super cute Sam Smiths with expected levels of cramped small bars. Upstairs has two rooms that were a bit quieter. Damn, why did I tell you that?