- 700 Club can be best described as a stellar house party. Its got quirky decor, a great beer selection & a crazy dance floor. Don't be confused when you first walk in the dance floor is upstairs!
- Celebrate the 1 Year Anniversary of FYLF on Feb 23rd! Don't miss the action!
- Check out the $1 off everything happy hour Monday - Fridays from 5-7pm!
- It's a crazy House Party here! Advise ladies to pin hair up and fellas not to wear button ups. Its a sweatfest! (on Sat. Night)
- The best Philly soccer bar housed in a former chicken slaughterhouse.
- Go dancing while DJ Ian St. Laurent throws down some of his impeccable mixes on Saturday nights upstairs. He mixes classic with new, and the hits with the indie and club bangers.
- Great dancing upstairs
- Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday end up in huge dance parties! Come early!
- Live jazz downstairs tonite.
- If Anders (redhead) is bartending, ask him to make you an old-school cocktail, or better yet... tell him what you like and have him whip something up you've never tasted before. He's a drink mixmaster
- Favorite corner bar in the city! Only soccer bar in Northern Liberties
- Check out the DJ booth on top of the bathtub
- Watch out for the dude in the corner that wants to fight.
- Forreal doe shot smells like jockstrap
- I feel like I'm in The Shining upstairs.
- Be ready to sweat your ass off on the dance floor!
- Dogfish pumpkin is fantastic!
- Best time is Friday night, forget Saturday. Disgusting sweat Fest.
- Footy on the Telly at 8:30 AM Sundays. Fans only. No amateurs.
- hipster & thieves