Baked Bison Hickory Sausage and Artichoke Dip
Mix up your appetizers and try this easy artichoke dip with bison sausage.
Serving Size: 16.5 ounces (468 grams)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bison hickory smoked sausage link, ¼-inch diced
- 4 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (packed)
- 3 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons light sour cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon granulated garlic
- One 14-ounce can artichoke hearts packed in water, well drained, chopped into ¼-inch pieces
- 1/4 Teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl, whisk 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, oregano, pepper, and garlic until blended. Stir in chopped artichoke hearts and diced bison sausage and then transfer mixture into a small casserole dish. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover mixture and refrigerate).
Bake dip until heated through, about 20 minutes (30 minutes if chilled).
Sprinkle dip with remaining tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and paprika. Broil until cheese melts.
Serve with tortilla chips or pita triangles.