Bailey Bar Dublin
Lists & rankings
- Great place any day of the week. Nice staff, blankets for those who sit outside and lovely food.
- Spanish food menu
- Quick service, reasonable prices & the mini fish & chips is amazing!!!! A must have
- great sittin outside...
- Great place to have a coffee watching the people passing by!After six usually there is a street artist very close who's playing the tinwhistle,the best soundtrack that your evening can have in Dublin!
- Nice sidewalk seating and people watching off Grafton
- Dublin: This cosmopolitan cocktail bar with gorgeous chrome features is far different than its bohemian past.
- Fish & chips was very nice that I have ever seen.
- Ireland Dark ale
- Get your picture with the big James Joyce picture! Nice bar to drink in. Bartenders were friendly.
- Liked Gambas al Ajillo, garlicky prawns w/ bread for soaking up. They were very accommodating- I got without chili spicing and they were still great!!
- Iberico Ham Croquettes were truly fantastic! With a tomato/ red pepper salsa and capers, melty & full of umami-cheesy goodness.
- Rude staff, cold coffee
- Looooong serving time
- Tapas was nice!
- Lovely Guinness. When sitting outside you come across a lot of beggars though.