Avocado Shrimp Salsa
For folks who like a refreshing, healthier style dip to balance out the typical indulgences of Super Bowl Sunday, this salsa dip is for you! Cooked shrimp and fresh vegetables will help you and your guests to fill up slightly smarter come game day without sacrificing taste. For more recipes like this, visit Taste of Home.
Back to Avocado 101!
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 Cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 Cups thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips.