Avocado California Roll & Sushi
- Im in love with the mayor
- My meal was delic and service was nice! Only thing is owner should have a taste test with the staff as waiter wasn't sure what some of the rolls tasted like/spice levels.
- I am forever in love with the LA Roll!!! My favorite sushi place ever!!!! I am a big fan of green tea ice cream!!!
- My favorite are the Double Shrimp & Las Vegas rolls
- save your copy of the receipt for free edamame on your next visit!
- Avacado is sick!!!!!
- I ordered togo, food was ok. The avocado was old and it was brown color. The rolls were made sloppy fell apart as you pick it up. Taste wise wasn't bad. But not the best sushi I've had
- Son of Philly roll is great!
- Loli is awesome. You should tip her like crazy.
- The volcano, alexandria, crunch, & new orlean rolls were great along with the miso made for a excellant afternoon bite
- If you like it spicy, get the Volcano 2 roll!
- Go and eat this sushi... I am not a sushi person and very very picky. I went here and was amazed good food and reasonable prices. the cali roll is my fav. hubby likes volcano roll