Avocado and Mint Dressing Recipe
The creamy avocado in this dressing pairs well with the invigorating and bright taste of fresh mint and works wonderfully for a light yet filling summer salad. Try using it on greens like watercress or arugula.
- ½ ripe Hass avocado, mashed gently with a fork
- Juice of ½ lime, plus more as needed
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves, cut into a chiffonade
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Good quality salt, to taste
- Fresh black pepper, to taste
In a bowl, add the gently mashed avocado and the remaining ingredients, combining together and seasoning to taste. Let sit for a few minutes, whisk together again and pour over greens of your choice.