$ $ $ $
- From Bill Addison's review: "I was elated by a slice of toasted cinnamon milk bread, somewhere between the texture of brioche and tea cake, bathed in vanilla bean milk."
- The wine pairings were excellent!
- They accommodate dietary restrictions and preferences. Let them know when you sit down, and trust the chef! Get the wine pairing!
- Such a hidden gem in Back Bay. Truly, some of the best food I've had.
- Eat at the bar
- James Beard Foundation Best New Restaurant 2014 nominee.
- Take advantage of the different prix fixe menus and try everything! Wine parings and foie gras are must haves!
- Finally, a non-stuffy destination restaurant in Back Bay. Go for one of their curated beer imports.
- (Best of Boston 2013-NEW) Improper Bostonian says, "Pick a number: three, five or eight. Those are the menu options at Asta, where you choose how many courses you want in your prixe-fixe experience."
- Foie gras is amazing.
- Since opening in January, Asta has quietly built up a devoted following for its tasting menu-only format. The mysterious restaurant has an amazing Zeus painted on the wall. [Eater 38 Member]
- Fantastic 3 and 5 course rating menu, fantastic service, great scallop, ribeye, clever savory desserts and chill ambiance. Highly recommended.
- Good food, made of carefully chosen good things. Earnestly prepared and served, with excellent and original wine pairings. Still... a bit pricey, all in, and often just shy of truly delicious.