Are These Texas’ 6 Best Breakfast Burrito Joints?
We all love our Tex-Mex, and a breakfast burrito is one of the best ways to start any day of the week.
Photo Credit: Yelp/Ryan P
The most expensive breakfast burrito on the menu is $4.29; not bad to get a good morning fill and start your day off right. The Champ burrito sounds like a breakfast fit for champions.
La Cocina de Consuelo
Photo Credit: Yelp/Jenny L
This Mexican joint offers a breakfast burrito that lets you choose any three ingredients, from eggs to beef chorizo to machacado.
Taco N’ Madre
Photo Credit: Yelp/Marco C
This Tex-Mex food truck is where you can create the breakfast burrito of your dreams with unlimited additions, all for $5.
Photo Credit: Yelp/Sarah E.
Ordering a breakfast burrito from El Primo sounds like ordering a breakfast burrito from the heavens. An extra-large breakfast burrito for $6 is sure to fill you for days.
Photo Credit: Changos
At Changos, the burritos will run you just $4 and will be filled with eggs, beans, cheese, and salsa aplenty.
Photo Credit: Habaneros
Head to one of Habaneros’ two locations. There are six burrito favorites at this joint, including “Cheezy Beef,” but if you are feeling adventurous, then go ahead and build your own burrito.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time