Thai, Vegetarian / Vegan
- try the buffet. It's just as fresh and delicious as ordering off the menu, but it's cheaper and you get to sample the variety Araya's has to offer. Avail from 11:30 to 3:30 daily.
- The black rice pudding is awwwwwesome.
- Pumpkin curry is amaaaaazing.
- This place does not take AMEX card. Dont be tricked by AMEX special !!!!
- Give the Phad Phirk King a try if you haven't. The hidden gem of the menu.
- Great food! Great prices! Parking lot isn't big enough but I'm willing to park a block away to come here.
- Check out Araya's Place as seen on Heat Seekers
- The pad Thai is the best. Pad sieu is great too. Coconut milk Thai iced tea is yummy!
- Try the Black Sticky Rice w/ Coconut Milk - Yum!!!
- Try the Drunken Mushrooms
- Try the Phad Phirk Khing - The basil and sauce are really good together
- Try the Thai Tea bar for dessert. It's delicious.
- Their 5 star is legit hot!
- Try the How Mok - Delicious basil curry
- Try the Phad Thai - Pretty good...not my fave phad Thai, but good
- Try the Avocado Curry - Great combo...my first time to try this dish
- I think this is the best veggie restaurant I've been to. Try the tofu larb.
- They are serving the buffet on the weekends now but be ready to wait a bit. Absolutely worth it
- The best vegetarian place I've ever been to, plus their Thai Iced Tea with coconut milk is flawless!