$ $ $ $
- You can never go wrong with the seafood trio at Aquaknox. If you're going to CES, the Intel crew will be here on Thursday night to chill at Social Media Club/Lenovo's Blogger Nights.
- Be sure to get a booth - very romantic.
- Try a Red Velvet Cake Shot on your next visit to Aquaknox 1 oz Zing Red Velvet, .25 oz Frangelico, Shake and strain into a shot glass. Delicious!
- Best meal I have had in a long long time. This is a "must try" in Vegas.
- Just had one of the best meals I've ever had. Seared Yellow Fin Tuna. To die for!
- Don't bother getting the $15 lobster bisque. There was 2 pieces of lobster :(
- Service is very slow, server is not friendly
- The $80 seafood appetizer is worth every f'n penny!
- Dont reccomend this place, especially with B&B, Delmonicos, and Public House as its neighbors. Every one of those has better food and service.
- Ordered the Surf & Turf and is the best I ever had!!
- Great place and food.
- They make the best crab cakes I have ever had in my life!
- Service at the bar was superb and i was extremely happy with the whole deal. Definitely going to come back for the full shibang one day.
- It's hard to choose between the chicken or the fish - both are amazing!
- Awesome sea food and good service
- Someone else was buying, and I enjoyed the food (salmon dish and side salad) and service was amazing.
- Really great seafood
- Best meal I have had in Vegas, hands down. Friendly and attentive staff, great atmosphere, and a solid wine list.
- I enjoyed this ginger based cocktail. The game was on and it wasn't too crowded! The seafood looked good
- . !!!!