- Service sucks!!! But sushi it's awesome!!!
- Happy hour is 3$ 12 oz beer and half off apps!
- Best duck spring rolls in Philly!
- A LOT of sushi options plus amazing service will propel this place as a top sushi place in Philadelphia!
- All you can eat sushi will own your soul
- The variety of specialty rolls was tremendous. Gets crowded quickly and if there's a big group, you have a bit of a wait for your food. The staff was very nice when they had a chance to interact.
- Cheap happy hour
- Service is pretty bad even when it was empty. The sushi is excellent though! The vegetarian sushi platter has great variety
- Decent sushi and dumplings. Cocktails not so great.
- Happy Hour menu was nice! I'm Happy!
- Never a wait on a weekend and the sushi is fresh, service is great, and great selection. Even a all-you-can-eat, only one catch, no wasting food or you will be charged for the left overs.
- Horrible service but great food! I was here on a Wednesday happy hour. 20 minutes to get my order.
- Sushi buffet is amazing!!
- Duck spring rolls are great!
- All you can eat special is awesome!
- Sushi go go? Yes yes! They deliver! Everything from your spicy tuna roll to more upscale combinations of the raw classics, all for a reasonable price. Don't ever settle for grocer cooler sushi again.
- Was the best Japanese restaurant in town, while it was owned by true Japanese. Now its just ok since its Korean owned. Disappointing!
- One of the best happy hours, ohh yeyuh
- The new all you can eat is amazing--it includes appetizers and super delicious special rolls for $2 extra.
- I'm all about the pomegranate lycee martini... And the seafood miso soup is my shite