Acme Feed & Seed
Bar, Restaurant, Music Venue
- Great music, friendly service, local vibe. Food was my least favorite part... Still good though.
- A great view of the Cumberland River and the new riverfront parks!
- Great local beer selection and awesome views of the city/river. The roof is great.
- The newest addition to Broadway is an upscale take on the traditional honky tonks of Nashville. A more contemporary style and music make this a great place to hang, especially on the rooftop.
- Great live music, craft beers, good food, and a great rooftop with nice views of the river
- The Hatchery is delicious. Highly recommended
- The Rule The Roost (aka Hot Chicken). You're in Nashville. Get it.
- Great place to tailgate for titans game get there early for rooftop access
- Good music, good menu of brews.
- Large open space. Three floors with a rooftop bar. Good for a quick beverage on Broadway.
- Great venue, good choice of beer, friendly staff and good music
- Outstanding hot chicken sandwich. Even better live music.
- Rule the Roost was great! Definitely recommend the wide array of hot sauces to try. Live music was awesome.
- Acme is a must in Nashville - great stage for live music and a very fun crowd
- Cool brunch place, they have live music and Southern comfort food. Not for the dieter.
- I love this place, gritty country atmosphere with live music and incredible food. I really enjoyed the Overnight Sensation bbq sandwich with fries and slaw. Drink a Jackelope!
- Acme has managed to attract the most beautiful young women I have ever seen in one setting. Truly remarkable. DJ spins the hits on the rooftop (and sometimes in The Hatchery) Friday & Saturday. Dance!
- I'm not into Lower Broadway much, but Acme is very decent. The food is tasty and surprisingly affordable.
- THE. RIBS.
- Poke bowl and the nachos!!!! Out of this world!!