- A contender on Bravo's "Top Chef," Edward Lee's "contemporary approach to the Southern table" is among the top restaurants in his adopted hometown too.
- The blt and the powdered bacon are AMAZING! BUT my tip is to enjoy the BLT. It will stay with you the entire night.
- Everything is awesome!!!!
- Tasting menu was great.
- It's an expensive place, but it's worth it, great service, and they have a pre fix menu... delicious
- Firing on all cylinders -- world class fine dining. Food, drinks, and service were flawless. Lots of interesting options. Beautiful neighborhood -- save time for an after dinner walk.
- The Mind Of A Chef - Season 1 - Episode 3
- Love the scallops. Courses were perfect and ambiance was lovely.
- Check out 610 Magnolia as seen on Bizarre Foods America
- Join Chef Lee as he explores his favorite vintage cookbooks and the recipes that influence his restaurant menus in a cooking demonstration at Atlanta Food & Wine Festival May 29-June 1.
- A contender on Bravo's "Top Chef," Edward Lee's "contemporary approach to the Southern table" is among the top restaurants in his adopted hometown too. [Eater 18 Member]
- Edward Lee Season 9
- The evening was even better than the French Laundry. Chef Edward Lee is amazing. Fantastic.
- Chef Edward Lee's spot was fantastic -- the menu, the ambiance, the service -- all exceptional. A real treat and surprise in Louisville.
- Go for the Cheese Plate dessert - wonderful regional cheeses
- "Chef Edward Lee cooks a modern farm-to-table cuisine with global influences."
- Nominated for Best Restaurant in our Best of 2012 competition! Vote now through Jan. 29th.
- I challenge you Lee, your fusion stands no chance to my gastronomics.
- Mindy is an incredible server. The food is outstanding!
- Chef Edward Lee triumphs on Iron Chef America!