Alfredo Sauce. You’ll have this one-step Alfredo sauce ready to go before the pasta is even done cooking; it’s that easy!
(Credit: Flickr/Makeover Moms)
Pesto. Pesto is a great way to use up whatever you have on hand. You can replace the basil with spinach, arugula, or even broccoli, and you can swap out the pine nuts for walnuts. Whatever you have in the house will work!
(Credit: Flickr/Luca Nebuloni)
Tomato Sauce. Capers add a salty kick to this quick tomato sauce, which comes together in about half an hour.
(Credit: Jane Bruce)
Carbonara. Carbonara sauce is mainly flavored with Parmigiano-Reggiano and bacon. Add some spinach to the classic Italian dish to make it a well-balanced meal.
Bolognese. The classic meat sauce that keeps everyone happy; what’s not to love?
Clam Sauce. Steam some whole clams to step up your spaghetti in white clam sauce recipe.
(Credit: Flickr/Think Yum)
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes