6 Hysterical Food Text Messages
In truth it isn’t entirely inaccurate..
A Higher Calling
Pizza, even when frozen, is pretty much heavenly thing anyway.
An Uninvited Guest
Uh. This is awkward, and awful. Where is the iPhone’s head at any way? Why is that a default word for anything?
Literally no one knows what is happening in that text. No one. At all.
A Bundle of... Joy?
When texting parents, even about dinner, one must always be careful not to induce an untimely heart attack.
Start them young. Reap the benefits for life.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them