98 Turk St (at Taylor St)
San Francisco, CA 94102
- It's all about Frank! And don't be worried about the crazies, they mean no harm :)
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Get a seat by the huge windows, which look out on the intersection of Turk and Taylor streets in the Tenderloin.
- Frank is the best bartender ever!
- no hipsters
- Great dive bar. Good place for cheap drinks before or after a show at the Warfield too.
- Try to get some spam. They have it.
- Me and my friends had such an awesome time at Frank's place. It's one of the best bars i've ever been to.
- Ready for a proper dive?! Jump in!
- Have fun! Remember to smile
- You better be new to town, or NOT BLACK and someone he thinks he know, and ready to drink. The bar(is loaded with 'neighbourhood regs.')tender sits and talks and is very board on a busy night!