When you live in or are visiting New York City, there’s no need to bring a passport or travel thousands of miles for a great spring break trip out of town. There are dozens of options, some as close as one hour outside New York City.
Travel site WanderWe teamed up with the The Daily Meal to find 10 bargain spring break trips perfect for an inexpensive weekend out of town. From coastal Cape Cod to historic Baltimore, there’s a trip for every food-loving traveler.
The travel booking website filters trip destination options by what is important to travelers like budget, interest, or type of trip like beach, bargain, or romantic. WanderWe includes restaurant suggestions and even factors in the price of gas or flight to get there.
From winery tastings to pretzel and chip factory tours, there is plenty to see and do this spring break.
Lauren Mack is the New York City Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes