15 Ways to Eat and Drink Like Cameron Diaz

Editor
Copious amounts of water, and wholesome home-cooked food: the secrets behind Cameron Diaz’s healthy diet
Cameron Diaz

Photo Modified: Flickr / alien_artifact / CC BY-SA 3.0

This talented actress is one of the most understated celebrity food-lovers.

Cameron Diaz has just published her second book, The Longevity Book, which discusses the art and science of growing older in today’s society. Obviously, one of the key ways to stay healthy and grow old gracefully and happily is to eat and drink in a wholesome way. As a self-proclaimed Goop-lover, eating a nutritious, balanced diet is something Cameron Diaz takes incredibly seriously. But she doesn’t take it so seriously that we feel we can’t aspire to eat and drink just like this beautiful, inspiring actress: In fact, we think this is the one celebrity whose diet we really could live with.

15 Ways to Eat and Drink Like Cameron Diaz (Slideshow)

Diaz is not a woman who follows fad diets, nor does she put herself through dramatic periods of starvation to maintain her figure. Instead, Diaz abides by the 80/20 rule, where 80 percent of her diet is made up of nutritious, wholesome, home-cooked foods, and the remaining 20 percent is set aside for her guilty pleasures and comfort foods. For Diaz, these treat foods mainly focus on cheese, in any shape or form, whether it’s a cheese platter, a cheeseburger, or a bean burrito with extra cheese and extra sauce.

Click here to read about the craziest celebrity diets.

Cameron Diaz is one of the most understated home cooks. Every Sunday, she sets the whole day aside to spend several hours in her kitchen, cooking enough food to keep her going for the rest of the week. Without a refrigerator and pantry stocked full of her favorite ingredients and snacks, she wouldn’t manage to stay healthy throughout the week: She is an ex-fast food junkie after all. Read on to find out what Diaz eats and drinks to keep well, energized, and happy, all day, every day.

Related Links
Beyoncé’s 8 Craziest Diets10 Celebrity Fad Diets What Are the New Celebrity Diets?How to Eat and Drink Like Taylor Swift: 15 of Her Favorite Restaurants and Some of Her Favorite FoodsWhat Would Happen to You if You Ate Like Gwyneth Paltrow for a Week?