- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Celebrate Flatiron Chefs! Returns to Madison Square Park
Recipe of the day
- Join The Daily Meal in Celebrating Singapore Restaurant Week in New York City This September
- A Dining Guide to Caesars’ Atlantic City Hotels
- Where to Find Wild Raspberries in Prospect Park
- Hey New Yorkers: The Beloved H&H Bagel Is Coming Back… Sort Of
- Makena Surf Offers Privacy and Delicious Luxury in Maui
On July 15, Celebrate Flatiron Chefs!, on behalf of the Madison Square Park Conservancy, will return with more than 30 of the best chefs and restaurants in the Flatiron district.
This year’s roster will include Daniel Humm (Eleven Madison Park), Tom Colicchio (craftbar), Tyler Kord (No. 7 Sub), Craig Koketsu (General Assembly), Nick Anderer (Maialino), April Bloomfield (The John Dory Oyster Bar), and several others.
The full menu is still subject to change, but will feature diverse options from the entire Flatiron neighborhood, including a Humm Dog (bacon-wrapped hot dogs with truffle mayo) from Daniel Humm, uni toast with robiolina and tomato butter from Craig Koketsu, and bagged squid cracklings from April Bloomfield, to name a few.
See the full list of participating chefs and restaurants on Madison Square Park’s blog.
Tickets for general admission at 6:30 are available for $200, while early admission tickets are available for $350. Proceeds will benefit the park’s horticulture, maintenance, and free cultural programs.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts