Celebrate Flatiron Chefs! Returns to Madison Square Park
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- New York City Is Getting Its First-Ever Sonic Location… But You Have to Trek to Staten Island
- You Can Now Order Almost Any Food You Want Simply By Sending an Emoji
- Shake Shack’s New Very Limited-Edition Burger Is Made From Food Waste
- Whataburger Donates $100,000 to Help Texas Flood Relief Efforts
- Washington, DC New Menu Report: 05/ 27/15
On July 15, Celebrate Flatiron Chefs!, on behalf of the Madison Square Park Conservancy, will return with more than 30 of the best chefs and restaurants in the Flatiron district.
This year’s roster will include Daniel Humm (Eleven Madison Park), Tom Colicchio (craftbar), Tyler Kord (No. 7 Sub), Craig Koketsu (General Assembly), Nick Anderer (Maialino), April Bloomfield (The John Dory Oyster Bar), and several others.
The full menu is still subject to change, but will feature diverse options from the entire Flatiron neighborhood, including a Humm Dog (bacon-wrapped hot dogs with truffle mayo) from Daniel Humm, uni toast with robiolina and tomato butter from Craig Koketsu, and bagged squid cracklings from April Bloomfield, to name a few.
See the full list of participating chefs and restaurants on Madison Square Park’s blog.
Tickets for general admission at 6:30 are available for $200, while early admission tickets are available for $350. Proceeds will benefit the park’s horticulture, maintenance, and free cultural programs.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts