These Recipes Will Wow Your Fourth of July Party Guests
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Our Independence Day is about two things: celebrating our country and food. Decorate everything in red, white and blue, blast some patriotic jams, and get ready to eat well with these recipes. Don’t forget to stock up on disposable dishware, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning up.
Beer is a must of course, but have a little fun with your alcohol by making red, white and blue cocktails.
Fourth of July food is all about what you can grill. Nut you don’t have to go your run-of-the-mill burgers and hot dogs. Savory salmon burgers topped with zesty guacamole are adventurous alternatives to a classic burger. Baby back ribs with an Asian spin will have your guests licking their fingers. And don’t forget to include a yummy, grilled mushroom burger for your vegetarian friends (but make extra because those meat-eaters will love them too).
Side dishes are almost more important than what you’re grilling. What is a burger without a little potato salad on the side? Tri it with some pesto to really wow . Don’t forget about a sweet and salty classic: corn on the cob grilled to perfection.
Everyone loves pie, and apple pie is an American classic. You can even grill your desserts with a grilled banana split recipe that will blow your guests’ minds. Add some vanilla ice cream for al la mode and we promise it will be the perfect end to a perfect party.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts