- First electric stove patented (1896)
7 Great Ways to Grill Corn
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Put It in a Watermelon: 10 Recipes That Can Be Served In a Watermelon Half
- 9 Recipes That Will Make Your Kid Feel Like a Real Chef
- 10 Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipes You’ll Need This Summer
- Earthy, Rich, and Bold: 11 Recipes That Will Make You Fall In Love with Coffee in a Whole New Way
- These Are the First 5 Recipes You Need to Teach Your Kids
Grilled corn is a must-have side dish at any summer cookout. Whether you're throwing some juicy burgers, marinated steaks, or maybe even just some chicken on the grill, the party just wouldn't feel the same without a little sweet grilled corn to enjoy with the main event. Like potato salad, macaroni salad, coleslaw, and peach cobbler, it's something that brings back fond memories for many people.
While there's nothing wrong with classic Grilled Corn on the Cob, sometimes, you want something a little different — maybe something with a Mexican twist, like this recipe for Elotes Callejeros (street-style corn) from the chef at La Esquina in New York City. It's slathered with an addictive blend of mayonnaise, cotija cheese, lime juice, and a bit of chile for some heat. Or maybe you prefer your corn off the cob — in which case, you may like this simple Summer Grilled Corn Salad with Feta from the blog Buttercream Lane, part of the Culinary Content Network.
For more great grilled corn recipes, be sure to check out the slideshow.
Will Budiaman is the Recipe editor at The Daily Meal. Follow him on Twitter @WillBudiaman.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts