10 Best Drinks for Summer Parties
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Now that we’ve rounded the corner to summer, it’s officially time to begin thinking about grilling, picnics in the park, wearing white, and refreshing warm-weather cocktails. Whether you’re having friends over for a rooftop party, cocktails at sunset, sipping by the pool, or for a simple dinner outside, one thing stays true: You’ll need a good, strong cocktail to get the party going.
To celebrate summer, we've rounded up ten of our favorite ice-cold, toast-worthy concoctions that we’re looking forward to imbibing this summer (along with suggestions on what to serve). Read on then share your favorite summer cocktail and appetizer pairings with us below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts