- First Thanksgiving Day Decreed (1789)
Yes, There's a Swarovski Crystal Starbucks Tumbler
Recipe of the day
- Hillary Clinton Does Not Like to Drink Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- 5 Global Ways to Enjoy Iced Coffee
- 10 Fall Drinks to Order at Your Favorite Coffee Chains
- UFC Fighter Ronda Rousey Used to Fight Strangers So She Could Buy Starbucks Frappuccinos
- Mom Responds to Women Who Made Fun of Her at Tim Hortons by Paying It Forward
In case having your name up on a plaque isn't a big enough way for you to declare your love of Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks, good thing there's a Swarovski Crystal Starbucks tumbler for you.
If we didn't see it in the Starbucks online store, we wouldn't have believed it, but there it is: the limited-edition, $150 Swarovski Crystal Starbucks tumbler just for the 10th anniversary of the PSL. According to the online store, only 600 of these tumblers exist, and they come with a preloaded Starbucks gift card, too. From the website:
Celebrate 10 years of a beloved coffee beverage — our Pumpkin Spice Latte — with this dazzling, limited-edition double-wall Starbucks® mug made with Swarovski® crystals. Offered exclusively online, the 12-fluid ounce ceramic mug is dressed in autumn colors and adorned with the finest Swarovski® crystal elements. With only 600 made, this special coffee mug is perfect for Starbucks and Swarovski® collectors and comes in a beautifully designed, numbered, wood box commemorating the 10th Anniversary.
What's crazier, the $150 bedazzled Starbucks tumbler, or the $450 steel gift card of last year? Well, at least Starbucks knows how to help you treat yo'self in the most outrageous ways possible.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts