Yes, There's a Swarovski Crystal Starbucks Tumbler
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
In case having your name up on a plaque isn't a big enough way for you to declare your love of Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks, good thing there's a Swarovski Crystal Starbucks tumbler for you.
If we didn't see it in the Starbucks online store, we wouldn't have believed it, but there it is: the limited-edition, $150 Swarovski Crystal Starbucks tumbler just for the 10th anniversary of the PSL. According to the online store, only 600 of these tumblers exist, and they come with a preloaded Starbucks gift card, too. From the website:
Celebrate 10 years of a beloved coffee beverage — our Pumpkin Spice Latte — with this dazzling, limited-edition double-wall Starbucks® mug made with Swarovski® crystals. Offered exclusively online, the 12-fluid ounce ceramic mug is dressed in autumn colors and adorned with the finest Swarovski® crystal elements. With only 600 made, this special coffee mug is perfect for Starbucks and Swarovski® collectors and comes in a beautifully designed, numbered, wood box commemorating the 10th Anniversary.
What's crazier, the $150 bedazzled Starbucks tumbler, or the $450 steel gift card of last year? Well, at least Starbucks knows how to help you treat yo'self in the most outrageous ways possible.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts