- Mollie (Moosewood) Katzen born (1950)
Watch Parks and Recreation's Ron Swanson Eat Everything
Recipe of the day
- Burger King’s Halloween Whopper and Resulting Green Poop Are Now a Couple’s Halloween Costume
- 20 Easy Holiday Party Ideas
- Remember the Catalina Wine Mixer from Step Brothers? It Actually Happened This Weekend
- Kensington Palace Recreates 300-Year-Old Ice Cream Recipe From the Georgian Era
- Birthday Party Ideas for Kids Who Love the Kitchen
Any lover of Parks and Recreation knows that legendary Ron Swanson is a force to be reckoned with — especially at mealtime. Among Ron Swanson's favorite foods to devour? Bacon-wrapped shrimp, steak (not from a diner), bacon-wrapped turkey legs, burgers, and eggs. We see meat as a recurring theme here.
Check out the supercut of Ron Swanson's best food moments (and Aziz Ansari's "grapefruit" bit") as we gear up for the season premiere of Parks and Recreation on Sept. 20.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts