- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
Travel Like 'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson
wIKI / MyCanon
wIKI / MyCanon
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Robert Pattinson knows a thing or two about traveling the world, as he has spent much of the past four years promoting the successful Twilight movie franchise. From press junkets and film shoots to outings with on-again girlfriend and co-star Kristen Stewart, The Daily Meal looks at where Pattinson has traveled and where he has eaten along the way.
- After learning Stewart cheated on him with Snow White and the Seven Huntsman director Rupert Sanders in late July, Pattinson mended his broken heart at his Water for Elephants co-star Reese Witherspoon’s vacation home in Ojai, Calif.
- During the press tour for Breaking Dawn last month, Pattinson headed Down Under for a photo shoot with the iconic Sydney harbor as his backdrop and later greeted fans at Moore Park.
- After a day at Comic-Con with Kristen Stewart in July 2012, the duo dined at Nobu at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, Calif., where Justin Timberlake was also grabbing a meal.
- Taking a break from filming, Pattinson was seen paddle boarding in Malibu Beach, Calif., about an hour’s drive from his home in Los Feliz, Calif., in March 2012.
- Pattinson and Stewart shared drinks with actress Sienna Miller and actor Tom Sturridge at London’s Groucho Club in September 2011.
- Pattinson and Stewart were rumored to have stayed in the presidential suite at the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto in May 2011.
- When it came time to celebrate girlfriend Stewart’s 21st birthday in April 2011, Pattinson helped her celebrate at a private party at Rockwell’s Bar & Grill in Vancouver. The passed hors d’oeuvres included oysters and the evening was capped off with a chocolate cake.
- Pattinson and Stewart shot scenes for the fourth and fifth installments of Twilight in Rio de Janeiro, where they made out in between honeymoon scenes and hit the beach in November 2010. The couple stayed at the iconic Copacabana Palace.
- Most of the fourth and fifth Twilight movies were filmed in Baton Rouge, La., where the cast and crew liked to dine at local eateries like Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar.
- Pattinson spent many nights wining and dining with Stewart, including at Los Angeles eateries Ago and Soho House, where they were photographed in October 2010.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts