Top 10 Halloween Party Tips
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Don’t let nerves keep you from having guests over for some Halloween fun — hosting a Halloween get-together doesn’t have to be frightening! With a little creativity, you can keep guests engaged, create an awesomely spooky ambiance, and serve up amazing food and drinks, all with a minimum of effort. Marilyn Oliveira, editorial director for Evite, shares the top 10 party tips for Halloween culled from the content featured on the company’s new entertaining site, Evite Gatherings.
Evite Gatherings covers all things party, including original recipes for drinks, must-know appetizers, delectable desserts, and BBQ basics, plus festive Halloween treats such as menacing marshmallows, sinister soft drinks, creepy cupcakes, and petrifying makeovers of caramel apples. Decorating ideas, etiquette, and party-planning articles help round out the trove of information and ideas that can help even the most entertaining-shy host create a spectacular spookfest that brings friends and family together.
"Entertaining needn’t be a scary prospect, even on Halloween," says Oliveira. "Whether your gathering is huge or just a few people getting together, as long as you have great food and drink, some appropriately spooky details, and good ideas for getting guests to mingle, your party will be a success." Take a look at the creative tips Evite offers for your Halloween bash, and be prepared to throw the monster mash of the year.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts