The Thanksgiving Countdown is On
The countdown to Thanksgiving commences.
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
It is never too early to prepare for Thanksgiving. With 2 days to go, there is plenty you can do to get ready for the big day.
Here at The Daily Meal our thoughts have already turned to turkey with all of the trimmings. To us, Thanksgiving is the mecca of all food holidays, a gorgeous blend of honorable traditions and awe-inspiring dishes.
While we do have plenty of tips from top experts to help you improve your dishes, we're here to help you take care of more than just the bird. The best part about following us as we make our way to the big day is that no matter what your concern is, we have you covered. Our dessert recipes range from outrageous to classic.
If you’re worried about what to serve on the side, we can give you everything from time-tested stuffing recipes to creative ideas for butternut squash. From easy table setups to elaborate unique centerpieces, we know just what to help you make to wow your guests. If you’d rather experience the magic of the holiday by having someone else cook for you, we have you covered.
With only 2 days left to prepare, follow our lead to make sure your Thanksgiving is the best one yet!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts