The Thanksgiving Countdown is On
The countdown to Thanksgiving commences.
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- José Andrés, Michael Mina, Traci Des Jardins, and Other Acclaimed Chefs Team Up with IfOnly for Valentine’s Day Chocolate Collection
- From Decorations to Noshes: Try These Ideas for the Ultimate Super Bowl Celebration
- DIY Ideas That Will Score a Touchdown for Your Super Bowl Party
- Ways You Are Making Your Kids Fat
- Exclusive: Pinterest Shares Map of Phoenix Highlighting Best Super Bowl Eats
It is never too early to prepare for Thanksgiving. With 2 days to go, there is plenty you can do to get ready for the big day.
Here at The Daily Meal our thoughts have already turned to turkey with all of the trimmings. To us, Thanksgiving is the mecca of all food holidays, a gorgeous blend of honorable traditions and awe-inspiring dishes.
While we do have plenty of tips from top experts to help you improve your dishes, we're here to help you take care of more than just the bird. The best part about following us as we make our way to the big day is that no matter what your concern is, we have you covered. Our dessert recipes range from outrageous to classic.
If you’re worried about what to serve on the side, we can give you everything from time-tested stuffing recipes to creative ideas for butternut squash. From easy table setups to elaborate unique centerpieces, we know just what to help you make to wow your guests. If you’d rather experience the magic of the holiday by having someone else cook for you, we have you covered.
With only 2 days left to prepare, follow our lead to make sure your Thanksgiving is the best one yet!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts