Starbucks to Introduce a New Frappuccino and New Healthy Foods
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Plans to Open in Ferguson, Mo. Following #RaceTogether Campaign
- Starbucks Is Introducing a S’mores Frappuccino on April 28
- All Those Single-Serve Coffee Pods Are Hurting Coffee Farmers
- America’s 50 Best Coffee Shops
- Expanded Starbucks College Plan Offers Full Tuition at Arizona State University for All Employees
Our sources tell us that the next seasonal Frappuccino to hit menus this spring and summer will be the Caramel Ribbon Frappuccino. How is that different from the traditional caramel Frappuccino already on the menu? It has four different kinds of caramel on it: a dark caramel sauce, whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and a new crunch caramel sugar topping. And nope, this drink does not come in a light version, but you can get the light Frappuccino base syrup with no whipped cream and nonfat milk to make it, uh, less filling. Also coming back by popular demand is the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino, the rich mocha indulgence.
Also coming out? The ready-to-drink Starbucks Iced Coffee lineup, in select stores only. We'd prefer the real thing, but it's good to have something on the go.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts