Starbucks to Introduce a New Frappuccino and New Healthy Foods
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
Our sources tell us that the next seasonal Frappuccino to hit menus this spring and summer will be the Caramel Ribbon Frappuccino. How is that different from the traditional caramel Frappuccino already on the menu? It has four different kinds of caramel on it: a dark caramel sauce, whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and a new crunch caramel sugar topping. And nope, this drink does not come in a light version, but you can get the light Frappuccino base syrup with no whipped cream and nonfat milk to make it, uh, less filling. Also coming back by popular demand is the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino, the rich mocha indulgence.
Also coming out? The ready-to-drink Starbucks Iced Coffee lineup, in select stores only. We'd prefer the real thing, but it's good to have something on the go.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts