8 Great Snack Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Each week our editorial team tackles a new ingredient or dish with one goal in mind: creating easy and delicious meals. Check here on Monday for the weekly ingredient and look for our recipes on Thursday. Feel free to join us in our endeavor; we look forward to seeing what fantastic meals you come up with. Ours are below:
This week: Snacks.
These easy recipes are great as appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, or a quick afternoon nibble. Eat them alone, or make them all for the ultimate party spread.
Molly Aronica: Fresh Tomato Bruschetta
Allison Beck: Honey-Candied Nuts with Herbes de Provence
Arthur Bovino: "Healthy" 12-Layer Nachos
Maryse Chevriere: Popcorn with Sriracha Butter and Parmesan
Yasmin Fahr: Avocado and Bacon Pita Chips
Jess Kapadia: Spicy Candied Bacon
Valaer Murray: Baked Bacon Jalapeño Poppers
Geri Salmon: Sizzling Miso Rice Cakes
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts