Put an Egg on It: Best Ways to Have Eggs for Dinner
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Eggs are the quintessential breakfast food. Of course, every now and again parents pressed for time will serve them as part of "breakfast for dinner" (we’ve pulled this one when we’ve accidentally ruined another dish), but really there are any number of delicious ways to include eggs in your dinner repertoire and some compelling reasons to do so.
Eggs are loaded with protein and vitamins B12, A, D, and E. And not only are eggs good for you (and delicious, adding all sorts of texture to dishes), they’re also wonderful for families on a budget.
Here are some terrific recipes to help you find ways to feed your family eggs for dinner. Soon enough, you'll be putting eggs on everything. We're definitely guilty of that.
— Brooklyn Supper, Babble
Back to Meal Inspirations
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts