'Portlandia' Makes the Ultimate Hipster Coffee Shop Manifesto
Recipe of the day
- Coffee Can Counteract Deadly Effects of Alcohol on Your Liver, New Study Suggests
- Starbucks Celebrates 20 Years of the Frappuccino with Limited-Edition Birthday Cake Flavor
- Steven Smith, Founder of Stash and Tazo Tea Companies, Has Died
- Peet’s Offers New Blended Iced Coffee Made From Fresh Coffee
- Starbucks Baristas Will Stop Writing ‘Race Together’ on Cups
If you have visited a coffee shop like, ever, you are going to absolutely die watching this underground club of Portlandia baristas unite under the "coffee shop manifesto." Much like the Instagram ban in San Francisco's Four Barrel Coffee shop, or the stroller, milk, and sugar ban at the Berlin coffee shop Barn Roastery, these baristas are sick and tired of you unappreciative consumers. So let's appreciate the baristas for their art — the manifesto:
No chatter at the counter.
Don't even knock on the bathroom door (you know someone is doing their business in there).
No questions. ("You know what's not good here? YOU!")
Check out the full clip of Portlandia here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts