'Portlandia' Makes the Ultimate Hipster Coffee Shop Manifesto
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
If you have visited a coffee shop like, ever, you are going to absolutely die watching this underground club of Portlandia baristas unite under the "coffee shop manifesto." Much like the Instagram ban in San Francisco's Four Barrel Coffee shop, or the stroller, milk, and sugar ban at the Berlin coffee shop Barn Roastery, these baristas are sick and tired of you unappreciative consumers. So let's appreciate the baristas for their art — the manifesto:
No chatter at the counter.
Don't even knock on the bathroom door (you know someone is doing their business in there).
No questions. ("You know what's not good here? YOU!")
Check out the full clip of Portlandia here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts