- Alton Brown born (1962)
'Portlandia' Makes the Ultimate Hipster Coffee Shop Manifesto
Recipe of the day
- Utah Woman Is Suing Starbucks, Claims She Was Given Cleaning Solution Instead of Coffee
- Grab 2 Cold Ones: Starbucks’ Treat Receipt Program Is Back
- 8 Ways Tea Can Help You From Head to Toe
- Starbucks Responds to Guy Who Was Banned From Starbucks for Life
- Starbucks Has Its Best Quarter Ever: Profits Have Jumped 22 Percent
If you have visited a coffee shop like, ever, you are going to absolutely die watching this underground club of Portlandia baristas unite under the "coffee shop manifesto." Much like the Instagram ban in San Francisco's Four Barrel Coffee shop, or the stroller, milk, and sugar ban at the Berlin coffee shop Barn Roastery, these baristas are sick and tired of you unappreciative consumers. So let's appreciate the baristas for their art — the manifesto:
No chatter at the counter.
Don't even knock on the bathroom door (you know someone is doing their business in there).
No questions. ("You know what's not good here? YOU!")
Check out the full clip of Portlandia here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts