'Portlandia' Makes the Ultimate Hipster Coffee Shop Manifesto
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
If you have visited a coffee shop like, ever, you are going to absolutely die watching this underground club of Portlandia baristas unite under the "coffee shop manifesto." Much like the Instagram ban in San Francisco's Four Barrel Coffee shop, or the stroller, milk, and sugar ban at the Berlin coffee shop Barn Roastery, these baristas are sick and tired of you unappreciative consumers. So let's appreciate the baristas for their art — the manifesto:
No chatter at the counter.
Don't even knock on the bathroom door (you know someone is doing their business in there).
No questions. ("You know what's not good here? YOU!")
Check out the full clip of Portlandia here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts