Panera Bread Reveals New 'Hidden' Menu
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Christina Tosi is Opening a Milk Bar Pop-Up in Madison Square Park
- Ruby Tuesday Sued for Gender Discrimination Against Men
- KFC Has Really Outdone Itself with the DoubleDown Dog
- Woman Gets Bag of Cash from Burger King Drive-Thru
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
Panera Bread, the Missouri-based quick-casual restaurant chain launched in 1981, has experienced some explosive success in recent years, largely due to its image as a health-conscious establishment (they were the first company in the industry to voluntarily post calorie counts on all of their menus). With explosive success comes a few trappings, including a cult following, which oftentimes spurs whispers of some sort of "secret menu" (see Starbucks, In-N-Out Burger, etc.). Well, Panera decided to one-up the competition and release their own "hidden" menu, a list of off-menu items that can be ordered even though they’re not officially made public.
So here they are (even though they’re not on the menu, all employees know about them and will be more than happy to prepare them for you, according to Brand Eating):
Power Breakfast Egg White Bowl with Roasted Turkey: Sliced roasted turkey, egg whites, warm baby spinach, roasted peppers, and basil pesto.
Power Breakfast Egg Bowl with Steak: Sliced top sirloin, two all-natural eggs, sliced avocados, and sliced tomatoes.
Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad: Chicken, baby spinach, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, applewood-smoked bacon, diced eggs, lemon juice, and extra-virgin olive oil.
Power Mediterranean Roasted Turkey Salad: Roasted turkey, baby spinach, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, Kalamata olives, lemon juice, and extra-virgin olive oil.
Power Chicken Hummus Bowl: Chicken, cilantro jalapeño hummus, baby spinach, cucumbers, diced tomatoes, red onions, lemon juice, and cilantro.
Power Steak Lettuce Wraps: Sliced top sirloin, leaf lettuce, cucumbers, diced tomatoes, red onions, basil pesto, and lemon juice.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts