- Frappe Day
Taco Bell Launches Dr Pepper Vanilla Float Freeze
Recipe of the day
- Upscale Restaurants in California Are Serving Meals on Disposable Plates Because of the Drought
- 5 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- This Is the Last Hot Chocolate Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- You’ll Soon Be Able to Make Your Own Coke With Keurig’s Cold System
- Mountain Dew Thinks It Is Whiskey, Comes Out with Classy ‘Mtn Dew Black Label’
What could be better than a root beer float in the middle of summer? How about a delicious slushie/ice cream float hybrid? Taco Bell has released a Dr Pepper Vanilla Float Freeze: a vanilla ice cream and Dr Pepper-flavored slushie. It sounds pretty amazing to us, but the sweet treat is only a limited-time offer.
Dr Pepper Vanilla Float Freeze is available in a 16-ounce or 20-ounce size. The treat was first spotted in St. Louis, but Taco Bell just announced via Twitter that the treat will be hitting menus nationwide!
Taco Bell is certainly rolling out the tortilla carpet these days with new menu items like the Waffle Taco introduced in the spring, and the quesarito (burrito/quesadilla hybrid), which The Daily Meal taste tested last week, and should be hitting Taco Bell locations nationwide very soon.
For more food news, check out The Daily Meal's Food in Briefs page
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts