More New Starbucks Drinks Rolling Out
Recipe of the day
- Coffee Can Counteract Deadly Effects of Alcohol on Your Liver, New Study Suggests
- Starbucks Celebrates 20 Years of the Frappuccino with Limited-Edition Birthday Cake Flavor
- Steven Smith, Founder of Stash and Tazo Tea Companies, Has Died
- Peet’s Offers New Blended Iced Coffee Made From Fresh Coffee
- Starbucks Baristas Will Stop Writing ‘Race Together’ on Cups
We always want to know what else Starbucks will be adding to its menus, especially as the seasons turn from gingerbread latte weather to iced coffee weather. And while we've already shared Starbucks' new Caramel Ribbon Frappuccino, as well as the new healthy salads to appear on the menu, Starbucks is adding even more hot-weather beverages.
What else can you expect from Starbucks this summer? More Refreshers flavors, more lemonades, and even a new iced coffee flavor (!!). If you don't feel like getting a mouthful of caramel from the new Caramel Ribbon Frappuccino, you can try the new Valencia Orange hand-crafted Refreshers drinks, both in VIA and hand-crafted versions (or made in stores), as well as the new Strawberry Lemonade flavor. Then, there's an orange spice iced coffee flavor you can get in stores, a mix of orange and cinnamon in the iced coffee blend. And there's a Shaken Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade. And of course, we can't forget about the new Starbucks ready-to-drink iced coffee that's available in East Coast markets. On top of all that, there are even more rumors of Starbucks debuting hand-crafted ginger ales, root beer, and lemon ale, according to the Starbucks Melody blog. So, what will you be drinking at Starbucks this summer?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts