McDonald's to Release Pretzel Burger in Germany
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
- Why You Shouldn't Go to a Restaurant on Valentine's Day
- How Do Restaurants Plan for Valentine’s Day?
- Here’s an All-Emoji Review of Noma’s Tokyo Pop-Up
The first, which debuted last week, was called the "Pretzelnator," with American and Italian cheese and ham on a hefty pretzel bun.
Then there's a breaded chicken sandwich with mozzarella and ham on ciabatta, and also a triple-patty, barbecue sauce, and bacon concoction, followed by a double-patty burger with chorizo sausage, curry chili, and jalapeños. They're also debuting an "Asian salad mix," the New York Daily News reports, but who goes to McDonald's for a salad?
In the meantime, we're still stuck with limited-release McRibs.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts