McDonald's to Release Pretzel Burger in Germany
Recipe of the day
- The 15 Biggest Failed Restaurant Chains
- McDonald’s Finally Announces Plans to Test All-Day Breakfast, Beginning in April
- Jose Andres Opens a Fast-Casual Restaurant on a Lucky College Campus
- Taco Bell Is Testing Super-Spicy Ghost Pepper and Habanero Sauces
- Unsuccessful Pizza Restaurant Busted for Trafficking Drugs
The first, which debuted last week, was called the "Pretzelnator," with American and Italian cheese and ham on a hefty pretzel bun.
Then there's a breaded chicken sandwich with mozzarella and ham on ciabatta, and also a triple-patty, barbecue sauce, and bacon concoction, followed by a double-patty burger with chorizo sausage, curry chili, and jalapeños. They're also debuting an "Asian salad mix," the New York Daily News reports, but who goes to McDonald's for a salad?
In the meantime, we're still stuck with limited-release McRibs.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts