- Moldy Cheese Day
McDonald's to Release Pretzel Burger in Germany
Recipe of the day
- Dumpling Restaurant Sues Copycat Rival for Stealing Dozens of Recipes
- This Gourmet Japanese Restaurant Only Serves Canned Food
- Lady Gaga’s Former Personal Chef Opened a Restaurant in New York City
- This is the Best Way to Send Back Food in a Restaurant
- Chef Cesare Casella Is No Longer Associated with Salumeria Rosi
The first, which debuted last week, was called the "Pretzelnator," with American and Italian cheese and ham on a hefty pretzel bun.
Then there's a breaded chicken sandwich with mozzarella and ham on ciabatta, and also a triple-patty, barbecue sauce, and bacon concoction, followed by a double-patty burger with chorizo sausage, curry chili, and jalapeños. They're also debuting an "Asian salad mix," the New York Daily News reports, but who goes to McDonald's for a salad?
In the meantime, we're still stuck with limited-release McRibs.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts