- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
McDonald's to Release Pretzel Burger in Germany
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- These 9 Restaurants Pay Rent to Donald Trump
- 50 States: the Best BBQ Across America
- $100 and the Essay of a Lifetime Will Get You the Deed to This Restaurant and Bar
- Waitress Takes Care of Cancer Patient’s Bill at a New Jersey Pizza Shop
- The Newly Reopened Dirt Candy Will Now Serve a Vegetable Lovers Brunch
The first, which debuted last week, was called the "Pretzelnator," with American and Italian cheese and ham on a hefty pretzel bun.
Then there's a breaded chicken sandwich with mozzarella and ham on ciabatta, and also a triple-patty, barbecue sauce, and bacon concoction, followed by a double-patty burger with chorizo sausage, curry chili, and jalapeños. They're also debuting an "Asian salad mix," the New York Daily News reports, but who goes to McDonald's for a salad?
In the meantime, we're still stuck with limited-release McRibs.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts