How to Roll the Perfect Burrito
Dos Toros' Oliver Kremer shows us the steps to perfecting the art of rolling a burrito
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
It's OK to admit it. We won't judge you. There's no shame in your failings. We understand that rolling a burrito is hard.
Now that we've gotten it out in the open that you cannot properly roll a burrito to save your life, we are here to make it all better. And by we, I actually mean the very talented Oliver Kremer from Dos Toros. He has rolled hundreds of thousands of burritos in his life, and he's so good he can do it in his sleep (we think). Thankfully, he was willing to let us in on the tricks of the trade in the video above. In it, he details the proper layering of a burrito and the tucking trick to make the whole burrito stay together.
And when you have impressed your friends and family with your incredible burritos that don't fall apart or get soggy, you are welcome to thank us. Or, head over to one of Dos Toros' four locations and thank them in person (probably while also buying a burrito).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts