National Father's Day Dining Deals Roundup
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Queens Noodle Powerhouse Mu Ramen is Looking for an Executive Sous Chef
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: Parma, an East Side Survivor
- Chubby Noodle Restaurant Files Trademark Lawsuit Against Fat Noodle Restaurant
- Yes, Starbucks Does Impact the Real Estate Market, and Here’s Why
- Embattled McDonald’s CEO Don Thompson Steps Down after Difficult Year
This weekend is a great time to spend time with Dad and eat good food. Surprise him with a special Father’s Day meal at a restaurant in your city.
The Beehive- Drink mimosas and try the Steak and Eggs and the famous Beehive Prime Burger for brunch from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. Drop by from 5 P.M. to 10 P.M. for baby back ribs, Scottish Salmon with Frites, and a night of live blues.
Haru- Enjoy a three-course prix fixe meal at Haru from 11:30 A.M. to 11 P.M. This Japanese restaurant has appetizers such as rock shrimp tempura and calamari salad. The main course features chicken or salmon teriyaki or the chef’s choice of sushi and sashimi. Desserts include the deep fried bananas or the mocha ice cream.
Salvatore’s- This Italian restaurant created a Father and Son Cigars three-course menu to celebrate Dad’s special day. On June 15th, come by from 6 P.M. to 9 P.M. for a taste of grilled beefsteak tomato and sweet onion. Down it with a special drink like the Purple Haze and finish the meal with a cigar.
estelle’s- Executive chef Eric Gburski created a weekend menu for June 14th to 16th, which features Southern food such as BBQ puller Pork Po’ Boy and Andouille sausage roasted oysters. Check out the beer list; there are seventy beers to choose from!
South Water Kitchen- Bring your beer-loving dad to a $60 five-course dinner on June 15th. Each course is paired with a beer, even the dessert, which is a salted caramel cake with Finche’s Secret Stache Stout.
Bistro Dre- After dinner, every father will get a free slice of cheesecake with strawberry sauce as well as a gift bag.
David Burke’s Primehouse- The steakhouse will serve special brunch and dinner items. Dads will also bring home a steak sandwich, pasta salad, and a peanut butter brownie in a bagged lunch.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts