- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
Eric Ripert, David Chang Contributing to 'Treme' Cookbook
Recipe of the day
- Dora Charles, Former Chef for Paula Deen, Embarks on Her Own Path with Her First Cookbook, ‘A Real Southern Cook’
- A Slice of Americana: An Interview with Craig Priebe of ‘The United States of Pizza’
- A New Kind of Kosher: An Interview with Kim Kushner of ‘The New Kosher Cookbook’
- Top 10 Ways Julia Child Changed the Way We Cook
- An Interview with Chris Fischer, author of ‘The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook’
After releasing a True Blood cookbook earlier this year, it makes sense that HBO would launch a Treme cookbook, since the show is about a budding chef.
Last we heard, Anthony Bourdain was writing a forward to the cookbook, and now Eater is tipping us off to new additions to the roster; the book will reportedly feature recipes from New Orleans restaurants Upperline, Bayona, Restaurant August, and Herbsaint, as well as original recipes from guest chefs who appeared on the show.
Officially, Eric Ripert and David Chang are contributing original recipes, but we can also hope for recipes from Tom Colicchio, Wylie Dufresne, and Emeril Lagasse, all who are in season three of Treme. In total, there will be about 100 recipes, all to be released summer 2013 on July 1. We wonder if Bourdain will contribute a recipe as well, or if Alan Richman will write about the pros and cons of throwing sazerac in someone's face.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts