Eric Ripert, David Chang Contributing to 'Treme' Cookbook
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
After releasing a True Blood cookbook earlier this year, it makes sense that HBO would launch a Treme cookbook, since the show is about a budding chef.
Last we heard, Anthony Bourdain was writing a forward to the cookbook, and now Eater is tipping us off to new additions to the roster; the book will reportedly feature recipes from New Orleans restaurants Upperline, Bayona, Restaurant August, and Herbsaint, as well as original recipes from guest chefs who appeared on the show.
Officially, Eric Ripert and David Chang are contributing original recipes, but we can also hope for recipes from Tom Colicchio, Wylie Dufresne, and Emeril Lagasse, all who are in season three of Treme. In total, there will be about 100 recipes, all to be released summer 2013 on July 1. We wonder if Bourdain will contribute a recipe as well, or if Alan Richman will write about the pros and cons of throwing sazerac in someone's face.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts