Dig Inn, the vegetarian- and vegan-friendly New York City chain that’s committed to “democratizing the farm-to-table movement by offering ridiculously good food at a reasonable price,” has introduced their some of new fall menu items at their eight locations, with more to be added over the next few weeks.
Already available items include:
- Brussels sprouts with spiced coconut oil and no-waste orange peel confit.
- Raw and roasted sunchoke and endive salad with pear, celery root, toasted organic sunflower seeds, and a parsley-horseradish vinaigrette.
- Spinach and house-pickled mushroom salad with forest spice, organic golden raisin and shallot dressing, and the optional addition of shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Dishes that will be introduced on Wednesday, October 7 are:
- Slow roasted carrots tossed in a kale and pumpkin seed pesto and served with arugula and dried cranberries.
- Organic wheat and rye berry salad with golden beets, caraway seeds, and dill vinaigrette.
- Kale salad with house-made rosemary walnut granola, dates, and a citrus dressing.
On Wednesday, October 21, new items will be:
- Toasted organic faro with butternut squash, rosemary oil, no-waste orange peel confit, celery, cinnamon, and parsley.
- Curry-roasted delicata squash with turmeric pickled apple, chickpeas, chiles, and scallions.
- Roasted sweet potato wedges with eggless garlic aioli.
And finally, on Wednesday, November 18, look forward to:
- Kale salad with celery root crouton, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, flax crackers, and Caesar dressing.
- Seasonal mac and cheese: Hudson Valley Creamery milk, an rgbh-free three cheese blend, whole wheat pasta, butternut squash, and panko bread crumbs.
- Spinach salad with pear, dried figs, house-made rosemary walnut granola, and maple vinaigrette.