Jessica Simpson Throws Pink Baby Shower
Today on The Daily Meal
- Jessica Simpson Celebrates Baby Number 2 with a Tom Sawyer-Themed Shower
- Jessica Simpson's Baby Is Eating Like a Champ and More Celebrity News
- Extravagant Baby Shower Ideas From Your Favorite Celebrities
- Jessica Simpson Excited About Weight Watchers and More Celebrity News
- Jessica Simpson's Pregnancy May Leave Weight Watchers Deal in the Dust and More Celebrity News
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
So, Jessica Simpson's baby shower was this past weekend (yes, she is still pregnant, somehow) and it was a star-studded event to say the least. Guests included sister Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Alba, Elle Macpherson, and Ellen Pompeo, all with their kids in tow. The shower was filled with spring accents like pink and yellow tulips, brightly colored balloons, and tons of pink-wrapped presents. Underneath the girly-hued papers were baby essentials from Simpson's registry at Bel-Bambini, where foodie items like a BEABA Babycook and the Zoo Tabletop collection are listed.
Simpson and fiancé Eric Johnson are expecting a baby girl, reportedly to be named Maxwell. They plan to call her "Maxi" for short as a nod to Johnson's middle name and his grandmother's maiden name. During the baby name brainstorming, the couple supposedly threw around odd balls like "Zinfandel," maybe a cue as to their favorite wine? Whatever the case, we're glad they settled on Maxi. Phew.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts