Daym Drops Review the McRib; Waiting on Auto-Tune
Recipe of the day
- Triscuit Flavors: How Many Are There?
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
- Heinz and Kraft Merge to Form World’s Fifth-Largest Food Company
- No More Ketchup Bottle Abuse: This No-Stick Bottle Invention Is Genius
The man behind the amazing Five Guys review that naturally got auto-tuned to an R&B mix has made it to late night; last night Jimmy Fallon had Daym Drops review the McRib (since it's now back in stores, of course).
Unfortunately, the review wasn't quite as enthusiastic as the Five Guys one; not only did the McRib fail to get a "Dayum!" out of Daym Drops, but the McRib also got a less prestigious nickname: the McSlam. "A McRib is fierce, a McRib is powerful," Daym Drops philosophizes. "We didn't hit that level of powerful stank-stank yet." Sad.
Watch below for the full review, as Daym Drops demonstrates what a McRib should be (hint: fingers are licked). Obviously, you should just go and make your own McRib, pimping it out, because this was like a "C that was meant to be a B minus. Ya dig?" McDonald's better step up their game.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts