- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
The Daily Meal’s Year in Photos
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Valley Isle Excursions Provides a Luxurious, Leisurely Journey to Hana on Maui
- Is This the Craziest Thing Someone Has Done for Free Food?
- This Drunk Guy Accidentally Bought More Than $500 Worth of Pizza for Strangers
- What’s It Like to Fly on Qatar Airways Business Class? Hint: It’s the Lap of Luxury
- Costco Will Cut Back on Chilean Salmon, Source Most From Norway
2013 was a banner year for us at The Daily Meal. We went to Outside Lands (again), covered Sweetlife for the first time, hung out with our favorite chefs, ate the most Instagram-able and enviable dishes, and drank a lot (but not too much). We saw the farm, the table, and everything in between (including a suckling pig).
We explored the cocktail menus of places in New York and San Francisco, went inside the kitchens of restaurants in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and New Orleans, and took a visit to the best coffee shop in America, Ultimo, located in Philadelphia. Baseball fans and football fans alike could look to us to find the best food in their teams’ stadiums.
The list of people to meet, places to go, and foods to taste is endless. We’re doing our best to explore every inch and show it all to you in the form of great photos. We shot a lot in 2013 (as you can see), and can hardly wait to fill up our plates in 2014.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts