Cult Sandwich McRib Returns Nationwide
Recipe of the day
- Thomas Keller to Open ‘Classic American’ Restaurant Within Upcoming Hudson Yards Project
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About TGI Friday's
- Danny Meyer and Owners of the Dead Rabbit to Open a Restaurant/Bar Concept Outside New York
- Hot Doug’s Returns to Chicago This June for a Weekend Hot Dog Festival
- There Are Only 2 Howard Johnson’s Restaurants Left in the Country
Fast-food giant Mickey D's decided to bring back their very popular, ever-evasive McRib sandwich, on National Food Day no less. So while some people will be advocating healthy eating and discussing the dangers of fast food, others will be chowing down on a processed, boneless "rib" sandwich with 500 calories and 26 grams of fat. Yes, this reflects America perfectly.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts