Cult Sandwich McRib Returns Nationwide
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
- Why You Shouldn't Go to a Restaurant on Valentine's Day
- How Do Restaurants Plan for Valentine’s Day?
- Here’s an All-Emoji Review of Noma’s Tokyo Pop-Up
Fast-food giant Mickey D's decided to bring back their very popular, ever-evasive McRib sandwich, on National Food Day no less. So while some people will be advocating healthy eating and discussing the dangers of fast food, others will be chowing down on a processed, boneless "rib" sandwich with 500 calories and 26 grams of fat. Yes, this reflects America perfectly.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts