- Ray "McDonald's" Kroc born (1902)
Cult Sandwich McRib Returns Nationwide
Recipe of the day
- Settlers Inn: A Poconos Retreat with a World-Class Chef
- Feinstein’s/ 54 Below: A Rollicking Good Time Below Studio 54
- McDonald’s Revamps Its Build-Your-Own-Burger Program After Finding It ‘Did Not Resonate with Consumers’
- OpenTable Will Soon Charge Upwards of $100 to Guarantee a Seat at Popular Dining Spots
- The 25 Best Cheeseburgers in America
Fast-food giant Mickey D's decided to bring back their very popular, ever-evasive McRib sandwich, on National Food Day no less. So while some people will be advocating healthy eating and discussing the dangers of fast food, others will be chowing down on a processed, boneless "rib" sandwich with 500 calories and 26 grams of fat. Yes, this reflects America perfectly.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts