Cult Sandwich McRib Returns Nationwide
Recipe of the day
- Seattle Welcomes Canal Market: A Modern Mercantile
- Is Shake Shack Working on a Chicken Sandwich? Signs Point to Yes
- KFC Launches a Bluetooth Tray That Doubles as a Smart Device and a Food Transporter
- Former Food Network Chef Sued for Playing Marvin Gaye Too Loudly in His Restaurant
- Capital One Is Opening a Café Concept with Mobile Tellers in New York City’s Union Square
Fast-food giant Mickey D's decided to bring back their very popular, ever-evasive McRib sandwich, on National Food Day no less. So while some people will be advocating healthy eating and discussing the dangers of fast food, others will be chowing down on a processed, boneless "rib" sandwich with 500 calories and 26 grams of fat. Yes, this reflects America perfectly.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts