Of Course There's a Juice ATM in Los Angeles
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Eater shares Kreation Juicery's newest invention at the new Beverly Hills location, where you can get cold-pressed juices (like the lineup of green juices, coconut juices, pomegranate juices, and even a master cleanse) on the go whenever you want. (Or, presumably to fight the coming hangover of drinking past 2 a.m.). Eater also notes that Kreation is taking over the Westside, with four brick-and-mortor lcoations, a juice truck, two juice "kars" (so many K's), and a juice bike. So really, you can have cold-pressed juice from any sort of mode of transport — and at least it's healthier than eating a cupcake or caviar from a machine. Of course, LA is home to plenty of other normal business hour juice bars, but why do that when you can get it from a machine? Sorry non-Los Angeles residents — for now, people in every other city across the country will just have to settle for making their own juice at home.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts