- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
8 Great Salmon Recipes
Jane BruceCarly Goldsmith's winning recipe, Grilled Salmon with Corn and Zucchini Salad, is healthy, delicious, and easy to prepare.
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Put It in a Watermelon: 10 Recipes That Can Be Served In a Watermelon Half
- 9 Recipes That Will Make Your Kid Feel Like a Real Chef
- 10 Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipes You’ll Need This Summer
- Earthy, Rich, and Bold: 11 Recipes That Will Make You Fall In Love with Coffee in a Whole New Way
- These Are the First 5 Recipes You Need to Teach Your Kids
Salmon — it's easy to prepare, has a unique, rich flavor, and it's healthy for you, too. Whether simply grilled or pan-roasted and served with a squeeze of lemon over the top, or coated in a crunchy crust and baked to perfection, it's one dinner option that you'll want to keep in your weekly rotation.
That's why this week we felt fortunate when Pure Food Fish Market, based out of Seattle's world-famous Pike Place Market, provided us with 8 pounds of delicious salmon to create this week's recipe. What did we come up with? Here are a few highlights:
- Kimberly Moore, who is The Hungry Goddess, shares a fantastic Lemon-Tarragon Salmon with Greek Salad and Yogurt Dressing that's sure to be a hit with the whole family. Moore is a member of the Culinary Content Network.
- Also not to be missed is Lisa Bowie's Creole Salmon with Roasted Asparagus and Peppers. Bowie is the author of Creole Contessa and also part of the Culinary Content Network.
- Last but not least, Carly Goldsmith grabs the winning title this week with her simple Grilled Salmon with Corn and Zucchini Salad.
All of the recipes featured here can be made at home for about $30 or less, excluding the cost of small amounts of basic ingredients such as butter, oil, flour, sugar, salt, pepper, and other dried herbs and spices.
Will Budiaman is the Recipe editor at The Daily Meal. Follow him on Twitter @WillBudiaman.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts