7 Wines From Celebrity Chefs
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Sure, celebrity chefs can put their stamp on just about any product these days — look at Michael Symon shilling for Lay’s or Lorena Garcia working for Taco Bell — but should the fine art of winemaking be off limits?
We can’t say whether we’d buy a Guy Fieri-branded wine (or enjoy it), but these chef ventures into the wine business have us intrigued — and wondering who will be next to launch a wine. Here are seven celebrity chef wines.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts