- Todd English born (1960)
7-Eleven Rolls Out Mini Chicken Chipotle Tacos
Recipe of the day
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
- Product Review: Trader Joe’s Popcorn in a Pickle
- Get Excited for the Brand-New Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M’s
7-Eleven has been on a tear when it comes to rolling out new fresh food items, as within the past few months alone items like healthy sandwiches, "protein packs" that include pita and hummus, and crudité have joined the roster of familiar hot dogs, Slurpees, and burritos. Their newest addition to the lineup, mini chicken chipotle tacos, has been officially unveiled.
The tacos, which come four to a $1-order and contain only 55 calories each, fill a white corn tortilla with shredded chicken, green chilies, onions, garlic, and Mexican spices.
"7-Eleven continually expands its products to meet the needs of its guests," Kelly Buckley, 7-Eleven’s vice president of fresh food innovation, told The Daily Meal. "Latin-inspired products are top sellers in 7-Eleven stores, making the new Chicken Chipotle Mini Tacos a natural extension for the line."
These tacos build on the success of the spicy beef mini tacos, which were introduced last year.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts