10 Bloody Marys Perfect for Mother’s Day Brunch
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
With Mother’s Day fast approaching, a family brunch must be on the horizon. Whether that brunch is a breakfast in bed or an afternoon spent with your siblings in the kitchen making a special spread for your mom, brunch on Mother’s Day is always a great idea.
As we’ve covered a ton of brunch favorites in the past — like eggs Benedict, grilled cheese, and pancakes — we’re focusing on one cocktail that makes an appearance on most brunch menus due to its popularity and serious kick: the Bloody Mary.
Sure, we’ll settle for the always-loved classic, but mom deserves options, doesn’t she? Renaissance Hotels, the Marriott lifestyle hotel brand, has partnered with Iron Chef Jose Garces (whose restaurant Mercat a la Planxa is located at the Blackstone Renaissance in Chicago) to create a Bloody Mary menu exclusively for Mother’s Day.[slideshow:
Each drink is representative of a global city through its ingredients and garnishes. Basically, you’ll never look at your spicy-tomato favorite the same way again.
Add these worldly drinks to your Mother’s Day menu and continue to follow The Daily Meal as we prepare you for mom’s special day!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts