Yankees Create New Concessions Including Chicken and Waffles
Recipe of the day
- Pippa Middleton Under Fire for Eating Whale Meat, Which Is Illegal in the UK
- 20 Most Influential Moms in Food
- The James Beard Awards Aren’t Coming Back to New York Any Time Soon
- This Google Executive Takes 100 Pills Daily to Achieve Immortality
- This Surprise Pizza Party on the Subway Made Everyone’s Commute a Lot More Fun
The Yankees are really stepping up to the plate with several new food options being offered for the 2014 season, including a chicken and waffles cart, a build-your-own-nachos experience where you fill a replica Yankees helmet up with a variety of toppings, and an unlimited, refillable popcorn souvenir bucket for $12. Other new stadium concessions that will be available to the pinstripe populace are tacos and empanadas, a frozen yogurt stand, and a specialty drinks menu at the Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar that includes mojitos and margaritas.
If eating from buckets and helmets isn’t your style, fans can splurge and watch the game while dining in luxury in the new field-level MVP suite boxes, complete with catered food and a full menu of upscale goodies. Need to feel even more like an MVP? The Stadium has got you covered with the new field MVP Club lounge for field-level season ticket holders, with, you guessed it—a full bar and menu.
The Bronx Bombers are back in town Monday, April 7th.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts